We have been remodeling baseboards for over 10 years and we know that we can get the job done right the first time.
Many homeowners think that getting new baseboards is going to be a long, dirty process but it actually is pretty quick.
Here is how it works:
- We remove all the existing baseboards and clean vacuum any debris left behind
- We start installing the new baseboards while the old ones are being removed
- After the base in installed, we sand any seams and caulk and fill the nail holes
- Finally, our in house painter goes over the baseboards with a fresh coat of paint and will even cut in your wall color again for a perfectly straight paint line above the base
Here are some of the benefits of using Vrieling Woodworks for your new baseboards in Temecula:
- We have years of experience and we know how to do the job right
- There are no gaps in the corners filled with caulk!
- Every outside corner is glued together for a smooth transition to the next piece
- Every inside corner is coped and not cut at a 45 degree angle. 45’s always have gaps because walls are not straight, coping the base removes any gaps for a fine installation.
- We can make the corners or use rounded corners and they will both look amazing.
- The whole job is complete from start to finish. We do everything from the tear out to the painting so you don’t have to worry about finding another contractor to finish the job!
Rounded corners are often looked upon by homeowners as an easy solution to installing baseboards. The fact is, when not installed correctly they look horrible! You can see every line on every corner and it does not look like a smooth transition. This is because the rounded corners do not ever line up with the baseboards perfectly. You must get them as close as possible and then sand every corner before painting to get the look you see in this picture.
To get a free estimate is easy! Just call 951-719-4039 or fill out the quote form on this page. We will set up a time for an estimate and bring the samples right to your home.